Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Fair is Good for Fine Art Photos

State and local fairs are going on around the country this time of year.  The local DuQuoin State Fair starts this weekend.

Fairs are a great place for a photographer.  If you like the fast and furious nature of the rides and roller coasters or the depth of people photography, there's bound to be something there at which you can point a lens.

Here are a couple of photos from my last trip to the fair.  They stayed on my hard drive unprocessed until I was looking through my files recently.

The little guy who takes your quarters is always an excellent subject for a portrait.


People and their fascination with the weird and wacky are great subjects.

If you get to the Fair, bring your camera and see if you can find a shot worthy of fine art.  I bet you can.

You can see my website at:  www.tombellart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment